Actual Wolves Provide Guidance—Intensive Retreat in Bozeman
May – June 2023 • Vol 4, No 4
Do you know how magical the wolf is? Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. It is called the star of the celestial wolf, referring to the wolf coming and going between this world and the spirit world. The Milky Way is referred to as the Wolf Road or Wolf Trail, making reference to the road to Heaven. The wolf can help you connect more deeply with those who have crossed over. The wolf has many amazing qualities that are revered by many and they want you to know how they can help your life journey.
The wolf is a great teacher and pathfinder:
- Think of the teachings and abilities of the wolf as Wolf Speak, Wolf Wisdom, and Wolf Medicine.
- Wolf is intuitive and holds ancient wisdom. Their guidance has been ongoing for generations.
- They can assist you to becoming in touch with your body’s own innate wisdom.
- The wolf can help guide you on your life path, take control, and find your sacred direction.
- Wolf medicine evokes courage, strength, protection, and healing.
- They can show you how to raise your vibrational frequency and block undesirable energy.
- The wolf can teach you how to communicate telepathically with animals, nature, and Mother Earth.
The wolf can help you discover yourself, through their eyes:
- The wolf is associated with the throat chakra and can assist with speaking your truth and letting your authentic self shine.
- They can enable you to open your eyes to a profound awareness, where you view life in a whole new way.
- Wolf helps you to heal heart wounds and fully expand your heart to all there is.
- They can show you how to utilize your strengths as a lone wolf and part of a pack.
- The wolf can assist you with understanding how you can nurture your entire being, while also serving others.
- They can empower you to believe in yourself and have the confidence to share your knowledge.
- Wolf can enable you to find harmony and balance within yourself and all of life.
Is Wolf asking you to find a new path, reach for the stars, or take control of your life?
Call on the wolf to help guide you:
- You can meditate and ask the wolf to come forward to help you. A wolf guide will present itself to you. Be specific in the questions you want to ask.
- Go into nature or visit a sanctuary or zoo to connect with a wolf, if you have the opportunity.
- Ask the wolf to give you guidance through signs. For instance, ask for three signs in five days to guide you for a specific question you have. The signs can indicate a positive or negative response to your question. Pay close attention so that you don’t miss the signs that can come in many forms, such as a radio blurb, magazine photo, street sign, TV commercial, or bumper sticker.
- Search online to learn more about wolf guidance or look into books that speak of the spiritual qualities of the wolf.
- Attend a wolf retreat where actual wolves provide guidance. Kim is offering The Call of the Wolf, a 4-day intensive retreat on November 9–12, 2023, where the wolves of Howlers Inn B&B and Wolf Sanctuary in Bozeman, Montana will transform your body, mind, and spirit, and your heart and soul connection will be illuminated with wolves and all of life. To register for early-bird pricing, visit: TheLightfootWay.com/wolf-retreat.
Consider calling on the wolf to help nourish your soul and become all that you are meant to be.
Kim Shotola is a professional animal communicator, instructor, coach and author who has journeyed with the wolf for many years. To receive weekly articles, archive access, updates on classes and events, and gifts for our readers, get on our email list at: TheLightfootWay.com/join-our-email-list/. When you sign up, you’ll receive our audio chakra meditation to help enhance your intuitive abilities. For upcoming, long-distance and in-person classes, visit: TheLightfootWay.com/classes/.