Resources & Events at Sage Wellness Center & Apothecary
July – August 2022 • Vol 3, No 122
One of the main issues I see people struggling with is low energy. Many folks report waking up just as tired as when they went to bed. Some feel like they are just barely dragging through their day, and others feel like they hit a brick wall of exhaustion by mid-afternoon. Sadly, many people accept fatigue as a routine part of their lives.
I struggled with fatigue for several years, starting in my mid-twenties. It took time, but I finally found answers, using a natural approach. It was this journey that transformed my health and propelled me into the field of health coaching. I can now say from personal experience that it IS possible to regain your energy!
There are many factors that can affect energy levels. They include:
- Poor gut health and nutrient absorption
- The Standard American Diet (SAD)
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Incorrect breathing patterns and poor oxygenation
- Lack of physical activity
- Lack of sleep
- Poor detoxification and toxin overload
- Hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s Disease
- Hormone imbalances
- Not enough downtime
- Mental and emotional factors